BAR-U-EAT is more than a nutrition company, we are a brand built on a passion for the outdoors and enjoying life to the fullest. We share our passion with the world by encouraging and creating opportunities for people to get outside. We advocate for the preservation of the outdoors by living more sustainably. We are stewards of this planet and take care of our environment through sustainable business initiatives and conservation all while creating the best dang snacks on earth..
Team Role Summary
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for driving on-site sales, marketing, and brand awareness. An ability to communicate clearly and build relationships will be critical for the success of this position. You will work closely with Sales and Marketing on lead development, sell-through, customer retention, and in-person activation strategies. Through Events, Demos, and other on-site activations you will be responsible for sampling, brand awareness, sales, and marketing. While responsibilities will be centered around in-person activations and increasing velocity, an open mind and enthusiastic attitude for work outside of your role are essential in the startup phase. You will have the opportunity to grow with BAR-U-EAT, create roles, and build on your skill sets.
- Ability to communicate BAR-U-EAT key differentiators, values, products and story.
- Establish, manage and maintain customer relationships.
- Drive market awareness, education and branding
- Promote BAR-U-EAT Product Catalog while knowing pricing and promotions
- Attend and help run trade shows, expos, markets, events demos and activations
- Gather content for social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
- Sample and sell product on site
- Provide feedback and insights for each activation
Qualifications & Skills Required
- 1 + years of marketing, sales, event, customer service or related experience
- Must have strong organization and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service orientation; excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must possess valid drivers license
- Highly motivated with a positive, can-do attitude and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours; weekends, evenings and holidays.
Travel will be required
BAR-U-EAT believes in being true to yourself and doing what makes you happy. We live in a beautiful place with countless resources to get outside and enjoy nature. We will always inspire you to put yourself first so you can thrive mentally, emotionally, and physically. We treat adults like adults and place the responsibility on you to get your job done professionally, respectfully, and in a timely manner. We will always encourage you to work hard, play hard, and challenge yourself to reach your full potential because your success is our success. Together we will shift the CPG industry towards a more sustainable future to help protect the outdoors.
Current preference to those in Colorado, but our expanding needs welcome applicants from across the country. Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.